Friday, January 25, 2013

In Other News Not Involving Poop

 I was about to write a post all about Nathan's poop issues ( to be explained in the next post!) and thought before I do that we should have something a little less um...involving poop.

I am already starting to prep for....


 GIRL's CAMP!


For our activity this last week, we had a camp reunion where we watched a DVD I made of the week and played a game. I didn't take the picture of Justin Bieber with all the Post its all over him but here he is with the Armor of God:)  The game used the armor as a Jeopardy type board. All of the questions related to camp, aspects of the armor or were just for fun. Now to start planning for July:)

I was able to drive on Emma's field trip to the B street Theatre. Emma loves getting dressed up in anything other than her school uniform so this field trip is one of her favorites.

 Kate taught herself to write her own name the other day. She did this while I was cooking dinner.
Addison couldn't be left out, so I wrote her name and this is her copying it. I don't know if I can quite grasp that they are this old yet?!

At the doctor today. Poor things thought they were going in because Kate had a bad rash. Apparently, I had forgotten to do their 4 year old physical and they were due for shots...so they got two in the legs. I am never very sad about shots, but this was hard for even me. First, because I forgot to even bring them in for them and second because they both not only got upset during their own shots but also when the other one had a turn. 




1 comment:

katie said...

Isaac is just starting to learn to write his name too! It's so fun to see, but also crazy to think of them growing up!