I've mentioned before that this little cutie is in love...at times he has 3 girls who are on his radar, but there has been one in particular since school started---Eliana.
Nathan talks about her a lot, writes her little love notes and insists they hold hands at lunch. We recently found out that he also likes to give her jewelry. It isn't 100% his fault, as he has little sisters who come up with brilliant ideas. We now go to a loosely based on reality conversation between Addison and Nathan.
Nathan (with dreamy eyes): I love Eliana. She is so beautiful.
Addison: You love her? Then I must love her too because you, Nathan, as my brother mean the world to me.
Nathan: I think I might have to poop...
Addison: Nathan, focus! To win Eliana's love you must give her a gift.
Nathan: Bagels with cream cheese are always nice. I could give her some of my lunch.
Addison: No, Nathan! A real gift. Like this beautiful bracelet I am wearing that grandma gave me for Christmas.
Nathan: Oooohhh shiny!
Addison: But she won't want this one... Hmmmm....where can we find one just like this that isn't on my wrist?
Nathan: Ummm. I really think I have to poop.
Addison: I know! Take Kate's! She would love it if Eliana had her bracelet. I know she would because I am her twin and I only want her to be happy.
Nathan: Cool. Now I really have to poop, excuse me.
So somewhere in between this conversation and the other day, Nathan gave the bracelet to Eliana. I got in touch with her mom and we are in the process of finding it and getting it back. Her mom let me know that love grows just as strong in their house, as Eliana has told her mom she is going to marry Nathan someday.

No comments:
Post a Comment