Friday, August 17, 2012

Winding down from summer

 We took some our friends, the Phillips, to Six Flags (minus the three youngest). It was so hot in Sac, but the perfect weather there. Emma decided to make a pringle and popcorn sandwich.
 Ian making a duck face with Pringles. (FYI this is the boy Emma has a little crush on-so cute!)
 I realized I had been taking more pictures of my house than my kids so the girls posed for these. They love to play dress up together lately.



I am super proud of this. I have been wanting to make this for a long time. Come Thou Fount is a special song in our house and when I saw this take on it on Pinterest I knew I had to make it. 


We went to Clementine Lake today to say one last good bye to summer, since school starts next week.





 On the way home, Emma decided to take some pictures...

 pretending to text
 Everyone was tired!

So now we are ready for school to start!


No comments: