Three families who lost their high schoolers when they committed suicide last year created this event to raise money for suicide prevention. Curtis and Ben and I signed up along with a bunch of ladies from Guiding Fitness.
Stacy, Kim, Jill, Kylie, Me, Ben, Curtis and Patricia pre mud
Our Guiding Fitness ladies!
I guess I was excited?! Or I am a big fan of Spock.
Waiting for the large mud slide at the end of the run
Ben and Curtis coming up out of the mud.
After!
Some of my favorite people:)
The song playing was Sexy and I know it...I workout... How could we not be dancing to this?! It would have been better on video:)
Ben and I just signed up to do this
Um, I'm scared....
I didn't realize that was barbed wire in the picture. And I think someone mentioned fire....















No comments:
Post a Comment