The only fun thing we have really done recently is go to Party Place with Aunt Niki and Cousins Leena and Johanna. I wouldn't call Party Place that big of a party, but for the younger ones it is.
Nathan loved playing the battle video games
I guess Kate likes guns
Leena playing table hockey with Addison
The other day, Kate gets out of the shower, crying as I dry off Addison.
Kate: Addy just scratched me! Her (points to A) right there! The twin with the straight hair!
(Yes, Kate I can tell you apart)
These twins love to have their picture taken. This is how we stayed entertained on afternoon..
Part of the reason Emma feels jipped is because the little ones worked and earned a trip to the Target dollar spot one day. I had them hauling rocks for me to make my rock river.
It is further along than this right now, but I am still not done. We are transporting side yard rocks to the front which is tedious. So, I am a bit burned out on it. But, once it is finished, it will be gorgeous:)
My big boy can tie his own tie for Church now :(
And we have since shaved the heads for summer!
Bailey mid shave
I had almost forgotten to post one of Emma's notes for me.
She loves to be gushy and mushy which is fine with me! It balances out her times where I am the worst person in the world:)
And now, I think I am officially caught up with pictures!
















2 comments:
Your kids are an absolute riot!! So many funny idiosyncracies...(did I spell that right)? Plus, their personalities are definitely unique!! :)
Priceless note from Emma! That is a true treasure!
Post a Comment