Although Bailey LOVES Cub Scouts, and we as a family are super supportive, can I just say that Pack Meetings are PAINFUL!!!!!! They only happen once a month, and it is when the scouts receive their awards for any work they did previously. Bailey earned his Weebelo (the last rank) on Tuesday and I totally forgot to take pictures until we were in the car on the way home. The last thing he needs to do is finish his Arrow of Light. Then, in July we are DONE with pack meetings wahooooo!!!! Well, until Nathan starts Cubs in 3 years. But by then I should have recovered.
Bailey is counting down the days to be able to go to 11 year old Scouts. He is mostly excited because then he can switch to the tan Boy Scout shirt he has had hanging in his closet since he was 2. I have a feeling we will have an early Eagle Scout on our hands, just like his dad.

1 comment:
I truly can't believe he is that old already! That is amazing! Well done Bailey boy! (and SUPER well done Mom & Dad!! :))
Post a Comment