I knew it wouldn't last long, and it didn't... Bailey and Emma BEGGED to
share a room when we moved into the new house because they did not want
to share with their younger gender associated siblings. Before long
they realized it wasn't working and they then both BEGGED to have a boys
room and a girls room. So we took a day over Christmas break and made
the switch. The twins are out of their cribs (at 3 years old I guess it
was finally time) and Emma moved in with them. Nathan is happy as a
clam on the lower bunk of Bailey's bed. It looks like things are working
out. The only problem is my two children who were good at cleaning up
moved in together and the three others who aren't are now roomies.
The twins new bed. They are currently sharing until we get a trundle situation worked out. They sleep really well together this way.
Emma on the top bunk. So excited to be able to be up high!
And this is how Emma sleeps lately. Yes, with a sleep mask. It's hilarious.
1 comment:
This is how me and my sisters slept, except I wasn't a twin. Oldest sister on top and my fake twin (people still ask) and I on the bottom. We loved it too and played games in bed. They are getting so big!
Post a Comment