Friday, January 27, 2012
All About the Benjamins
I think from this title Ben might be getting a bit nervous thinking what am I going to write on the blog about him? But, he can rest easy as I am referring to money:) I will do almost anything to save money. Sometimes to the point of it getting a little silly. My latest kick is making home made EVERYTHING! I was already starting to feel a little like a hippie when I realized I regularly used my own grocery bags, put weird seeds in my food and have a strong desire for a juicer. I told Ben if I stop shaving my armpits to please have an intervention. What is funny to me is a lot of people do the things I do to spare the chemicals or waste or to be more health conscious. Well, I would say the health thing falls in there a little but I just like to save money. Period. I only document this new craze of mine to go back and read later to see how long I keep it up. So far, most things have worked. If my kids really start smelling or looking funny someone please tell me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't sound weird to me...but I'm a big fan of couponing, love juicers (and making spinach smoothies), and think anything homemade is the way to go, so I might not be the best to ask if you're going crazy!
Post a Comment