Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Post-ful


These two love the bath. Sometimes I put them in early if they are having a rough day just to make them happy.  Kate's new trick (as told to me by her daddy as I was at school and thankfully missed out): As the adult is drying your off after bath, stand there with your mouth closed and look very cute and obedient.  Just as they are drying you completely off, spit out the water you have been saving in your mouth the entire time right at them.  It's a fabulous trick!

Addison is helping me potty train Kate by playing with her while she tries to pee


We had pack meeting last night.  It was a cake "competition" and the theme was Compassion for the month.  Well, a cake that represents compassion?  Bailey came up with the idea above and I executed it.  Funfetti cake with blue and gold sprinkles (Cub Scout colors).  The people are made out of chocolate licorice, marshmallows and chocolate chips.  The mouths came from gel food coloring I put on with a q-tip.  

Here are some of the other cakes Emma begged me to let her take pictures of.







The time came for the certificates, and Bailey was so wiggly in his seat he was excited.  They gave out awards for "Most Spirited" cake, or "Most Sparkly"  I could see Bailey just dying to know what his cake won.  They saved his award for last and it was "Best in Show"  He was so excited!  And I was excited because (even though I shouldn't care) he didn't get some award that was created just for his cake.  Then, my cute little scout showed how grateful he was...  All the other parents were waiting until the kids took their tornado of a turn at the cake table.  Bailey thought to get an extra piece of cake and brought it to me so I didn't have to stand in line.  awwwwww.....

He was supposed to get his Bear last night but the person in charge for picking up the awards forgot, so it will be next month.  Which works anyway as Ben had to stay home with a puking twin.

Another fun trick of Kate's:
When your siblings are all nicely eating dinner, puke violently all over the table twice in a row, freaking them out.  It's a pretty cool trick. 

No comments: