Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Motor Gym Motor Gym, Oh So Fast....

As part of her services, Addison goes to a weekly Sensory Motor Gym at Rocklin High School. Nathan and Kate get to tag along.  Before today, we were the only ones in that time slot (8:30 a.m. probably explains that!)  Today, we got a new little friend.

They switch activities around every month.  This month they also have dress up outfits for St. Patrick's Day.  Addison LOVES hats and necklaces, so she is in Heaven.  

They love the play dough.  And I was also trying to get good pics of their new shirts.  I saw one of these at Babies R Us a few weeks ago, and we sent Nana out on a scavenger hunt to find two in the same size:)  One is a 3T and one a 36months, but they both fit and they both fit now! I thought I would have to wait until fall.  If you can see well enough, they have a little girl with curly hair and a little girl with straight hair and bangs and underneath it says "Best Friends"...awwwww  Of course I had to have them!  
Kate was not happy about letting me take an up close picture, but I got it.  It is her rest time on the couch with blanky right now and you just don't mess with that.

In other news, I just signed up to run my first 5K.  Now I have to pretend to be a runner....


No comments: