Monday, March 28, 2011

ABC's of Me

Stealing this from my friend's blog.  Haven't done these things in a while so why not? This blog isn't ALL about the kids...

A. age: 31

B. best friend: Ben is my boy best friend/husband, and I am blessed to have a few close girl friends of which I can not choose who is the best:)

C. chore you dislike: cleaning toilets

D. drink of choice: Lately water.  If I could I would drink Italian Creme Sodas from Spaghetti Factory all day!

E. essential to start your day: I guess the gym as the days I go I feel better all day.  But, if schedule does not allow, then a shower

F. favorite color: Emma thinks it is purple, but really I don't have one.  It changes all the time

G. gold or silver: Silver!

H. height: 5'7"

I. instruments I play: none.  Have tried the clarinet, can play sort of one handed on piano

J. job title: Domestic Engineer

K. kids: Bailey, 9, Emma, 7, Nathan, 4, Kate and Addison, 2

L. love:
*going on trips
*having Saturdays with no plans
*the spa and steam room
*when my kids do nice things for each other

M. mom's name: Debbie

N. nicknames: Kac, KC

O. overnight hospital stays: Only with giving birth

P. pet peeves: the pick up line at school, when parents don't pull all the way up

Q. quote from a movie: "For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I hope I am remembering correctly that it comes from Bedtime Stories.  Other runner up from some Sandra Bullock movie that I cannot remember the name of "You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike me, you want to kiiiiiissss me..."

R. righty or lefty: righty

S. siblings: one brother, one sister, two step-sisters, five brother in laws and five sister in laws

T. time you wake up: 6:45-7 a.m.

U. unique: I can leap tall buildings in a single bound...

V. vegetables you don't like: I am now ok with most vegetables, but would prefer no onions, just the flavor

W. worst habit: biting my nails! ug...

X. X-rays you've had: dental x-rays

Y. yummy food you make: I actually make a lot of yummy food.  Not bragging, it's just a fact.

Z. zoo animals: I like the monkeys, reminds me of my children:)

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I think Miss Congeniality is the Sandra Bullock movie..... I like that one too! Glad you did this! Its true. You are a good cook and its okay to brag =)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Miss Congeniality is the movie of which you would not remember the name of. :)

And, yes, pure fact that you make yummy foods.