Friday, February 25, 2011

Seriously...

He's this energetic all the time...And the reason he decided to model like this for me?


Because these two girls have decided they HAVE to wear underwear over their clothes (I have now switched it to over diapers).  Kate took it a step further and has asked and gone pee on the toilet, and today asked and went poop...yep, five steps ahead of her older brother!
I'm not sure I am ready, but she thinks she is.  I would like to just not have to be potty training just for a little bit.  Especially since I know Addy won't do it right now, which means my potty training days are YEARS long.  But the thought of one less in diapers is tempting.  We'll see...

And, just because I thought it was funny:
They were fresh out of the shower walking like penguins.

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

I'm jealous! The twins will tell me when they have to go, but they are still shy on the toilet!!!