Sunday, February 6, 2011

What do you even call this post?

I have many titles in my head....All of which state in some way how adorable my kids are.  Sometimes that is odd to say as I'm sure most people think their children are cute.  But with some help from Jenna (the wife of one of the partners in Ben's firm) their natural good looks were amplified!

This year he will be ten(!)  He was ever the awkward boy during the shoot, but Jenna caught those Bailey moments.

The camera loves her, and the feeling is mutual.  

Only a few of Nathan came out because he was moving so fast, all the time!  But that is Nathan-full force.
I never noticed how much Kate pursed her lips.  This is also her favorite skirt!
I thought for sure we would only have serious pics of Addison, but there were quite a few smiley ones.  This one, even though serious is my favorite.

This photo is made up of a few photos and then Jenna changed the background.  I love it as it shows off each kid in their own look.

Their little skirts shake so cutely as they walk.

Come here, Addy





Sandwiched between the boys-this pic imitates her real life woes...


Bailey was irritated he had to hold Emma's hand, but I love how these turned out.  They have always been close, and still have such great moments together.





Addy's skirt, Kate's hand

 Addison flying high
 Her more serious moment:)

 Kate and her cute cheeks

I don't know why she was crying, but I love this picture!

This photo shoot was a definite success and we are excited for the prints to come in..now I just need more frames:)



2 comments:

oneHeidifamily said...

All of these photos are unbelievably amazing and beautiful, and they demonstrate how different their personalities are! Love these so much, thanks for sharing!!

The Davis Family said...

I love the pictures Kaci! She did a great job and your kids are all adorable little models. I'm amazed she combined pictures to make the group shot. They turned out Awesome!