Sunday, January 30, 2011

Party like it's your birthday

Nathan did not understand that his party was Saturday and his birthday is not until Monday.  When Ben tried to explain, he actually ran to his room crying.  So, this year, Nathan's birthday was the 29th of January:)

 Four cream cheese oreo balls with candles.  Nathan has never really liked cake that much, so this year we had something yummy for everyone. 
 He could not for the life of him blow out those candles
 K and A finishing their mac n cheese.  The rest of us had some really really really (can I say that since I made it?!) Mexican soup and homemade tortillas.  I guess you could say it was a Diego theme, haha.

 Presents begin

 Kate and Addy kept saying "Thank you!" when Nathan would open his presents.  They assumed they were theirs as well.




He was in Heaven...

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! (Glad to see your sisters dressed up for the event!)