These three love Dora and Diego. I let them get out blankets to watch it and cuddle on the couch.
Mid fight about something. They end quickly. K and A usually play well together, but have those fun moments of its mine! So hard to share when you are a twin.
I promise she does smile. It happens, but a lot of times she looks like this. Currently she is working with a Speech Therapist, an Occupational Therapist and another woman who I have no idea actually what she is, but she comes every week. I am wondering if that is bad if I don't know what she is?! It took me a while to remember her name, too. And that was with coming every week! Placer county has more resources (translation Money) than Sac county, so we are getting a lot more intervention for Addison than we were in Fair Oaks. We are hoping for the same result as Bailey and that she will eventually work through everything and catch up. In this family, she has a lot of motivation to do things which is nice. She hates to be left out.
I told Kate to get next to Addy for a picture and she made this face
I still don't see how they look alike, but people will say in public how they can't tell them apart at all. Well, I guess since they don't know them, it would be hard. I think they just see two people who are the same height and can't distinguish between them.
Mr. Personality himself!






No comments:
Post a Comment