His hand is out for his number that was left at home. I was supposed to get it to him before he left on the bike. I had given it to a volunteer when I got there but it never made it to Ben.
The woman in front of him blocked my shot! (It's a bit hard to take pictures with twins in your arms!) But there he is, starting the run, and final section of the race.
Crossing the finish line! The kids were so excited for this part.
Ben and Jarrod-super tired, but glad they both decided to go for it and do their first triathlon!
Afterward, we had a celebratory lunch at Spaghetti Factory...
It is the one place that everyone will eat and eat a lot.

















3 comments:
Super cute pictures Kac! I love how Bailey is just hanging out in the photos and Emma's all crazy! :) Way to go Benji!
What fun pics of the kiddos, and way to go Ben! We'd love to get together before we leave...and are pretty open the next couple weeks. Let me know when works best for you.
Good job! And I love the pics of the twinsand their noodles.....no sauce? Haha! That's what I do too!
Post a Comment