Wednesday, July 14, 2010

18 Months old plus 1

We are just a tad behind on the twins 18 month old pictures.  They are closer to 19 months, but in baby time it's not too far off.  Their pictures turned out really cute and I have to give an endorsement to Target Portrait studio.  It was cheap and fast! 

Addison was really into having her picture taken, and Kate not so much.  
It took until the end to get this picture out of Kate.  She usually loves the camera, but not this day!

There were about five pictures of Addison I wanted, but I only bought the two different ones.  She was loving the bench.

I asked for this pose.  I always see twins having their pictures taken like this and it seems cute.

They loved the flowers, and we almost didn't make it out of there without one clutched in their hands.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have new stats for weight.  We are also a bit behind on the doctor end!

They are both now walking 100% of the time.  They love to swim, ride bikes and pull snacks out of the cupboard.  High chairs have been gone for a little while now and they are big girls at the table with their own plates and silverware.  They love their older siblings and follow them all around like puppy dogs all day long.  I have caught them a few times laying in their individual cribs after naps, giggling and playing with each other through the slats. 

No comments: