This is Kate taking off her diaper and wiping herself. Hopefully she follows in Emma's footsteps and six months from now is fully potty trained.
Nathan and his potty chart. We are on round two (or three?!) of potty training Nathan. This time, he seems to be ready. He still needs to work on the poop thing, but this time around is SO much easier with him. The trick was to let him pick out his own underwear...
We went to a carnival with Grandpa Dave. It was super hot, but the kids had a great time. Pinatas, games with prizes, doughnuts on a string, BBQ, water slide, bounce house....
Nathan loved the cake walk even though he didn't really get the rules.
I give up!
I cannot keep these girls off the table, so after many get downs! I just took a picture...
Kate has an OBSESSION with putting swim diapers on her legs. She thinks it means she is going swimming. I wish I had pictures of that-they both love the water
Anytime the camera comes out, he wants me to take a picture of him.
Kate trying to put jammies on herself She is quite the independent one.
Nathan and Addy. I love when they play nicely.













No comments:
Post a Comment