Nathan went as Ray Kroc- founder of McDonald's
I am pretty proud of this costume- Addy's Bald Eagle. It was the cheapest thing to make but turned out so well.
Kate as the American Flag- thank goodness for the Girl's Camp Captain America theme
For Halloween night, Kate turned into a black cat
Addison fell in love with this peacock costume
I picked this costume up for Emma early on, and luckily she also was bale to wear it for her Greek presentation in school
Nathan used Bailey's old costume to be Harry Potter
Bailey's costume came from a thrift store shopping trip with Emma. We were getting some school clothes, and she found this hat ad told him to be a leprechaun for Halloween. He already had the shirt and pants. I'm surprised he agreed to it, but it was very clever of Emma.
Curtis and Laurie always go all out at Halloween. This year, almost every little girl wanted a picture with Belle. They were the hit of our neighborhood.
Nathan went out trick or treating with his next door friend Owen and his parents. Emma went with her friend, Abby. Bailey ended up getting invited to a party with his friends. My mom, Ross, Curtis and Laurie took the twins out trick or treating. So, Ben and I sat in our driveway and passed out candy. Easiest Halloween ever.
We ended up with $20 pounds of candy. It was probably a little more because they kept some and sold the rest to the dentist.
I know they don't look super happy, but they do like selling it. To be fair, Emma ended up having the stomach flu, so her grimace here wasn't just anger at me for making them sell it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment