OK, not the greatest example. These are the Adam heads I made for our Bayou of Eden at camp. Every Eve needs an Adam, right?
Speaking of cute boys, how adorable is this? For a combined activity, the youth did a service scavenger hunt. One thing on the list was to read to a child. Bailey said this was his favorite part.
I ran with Emma for her Girls on the Run 5K again this year. She did great and beat her time by a few minutes. She didn't stop and walk at all. Those long legs can be crazy fast when they want to.
The twins end of the year field trip was to the Hamburger Farm (really just Bishop's Pumpkin Patch finding out a way to make year round money!) Kate and Oliver here are showing how to be super cute.
Their teacher, Mrs. Gallo. Such a wonderful lady! Poor Lauren had almost fallen out of the train on the way out to the gardens so they put us all in this cage on the way back.
Kate eating her first hamburger. She loved it! Then we both had upset stomachs that night after eating these burgers. Awesome it was not.
Kate, Maddie and Lauren doing their model pose. We met everyone there since Wheatland is closer to us then driving out to Auburn and back. This meant K and A got to skip out on wearing the horrible field trip shirt sported above.
On the train with a sad Addy....
Kate and Lily modeling the potatoes they picked
Twin cuteness
More crazy faces
We've done some exciting things to the house! Here is is all freshly painted.
I have also been re doing all the cabinets.
I've been using chalk paint and it is amazing! I love the distressed look from sanding it.
Our backyard is also progressing and we are about 3/4 of the way done with it. So much better than the dirt piles before.
Life size drawings they did at school. Addy's looks so much like her it's creepy.
The girls have wound up sleeping together quite a few m
The adventures of Gid...Gd gets chicken toy, Gid cuddles with Addy, Gid beheads chicken. He has a pretty good life.
Melanie and I on our last adventure day with all the kids gone. Next year, her girls will have 1/2 day Kinder so our time will be limited. We have had the best year, most of all because we could go to the temple every week! We spent many days grocery shopping together as well. Costco is more fun with a friend! It's so nice to have a BFF at almost 35 :)
The twins and Bailey got out of school a week before the other two. TK was a great experience for them. They are more than ready for Kindergarten. We will miss being with Lauren and Maddie as they head off to a different charter school than the girls go to.
Bailey had a great school year, and even lettered in both cross country and track. He also got a 4.0 both semesters!
National Doughnut Day happened to fall on a day Nathan and Emma still had school. So the rest of us enjoyed free doughnuts.
Crazy hair day during their last week of school
And of course a selfie on the last day. No two kids have ever been so excited to get out of school.
Lincoln Ride to Walk had a family even that was a free day of fishing, food and displays. Pops and Grandma Mo came along for the day.
Pops tried to convince Nathan to let him yank his tooth...the tooth is STILL there as of today so it didn't work so well.
When you are a dad of little girls, you can't help but use references to Frozen when replying to text messages.
My husband's schedule has been proven to be more beneficial to me. Up early for workout and then early to bed. Although I might sneak a nap in sometimes. I have no idea how he doesn't pass out at his desk most days. I do enjoy working out with him every morning. Although by 9 pm I'm toast.
To celebrate the end of everyone finally being out of school, we went with the Cadle's to Sunsplash.
We had lunch at In N Out and then spent the rest of the day at the waterpark.
A few weeks ago, we had an all girls day out to celebrate birthdays for everyone. We had quite the crew of Grandma, Aunt Laurie and Aunt Niki, Leena, Johanna and the Oram girls.
I haven't had a pedicure in a really long time. I have terrible toenails, and thanks to Tough Mudder some were growing in from being ripped off. I am happy to say I didn't get thrown out of the chair, and it was super relaxing!
These three love taking pictures of themselves!
Bailey got to go with his Scout troupe on a 5 day hike backpacking through Yosemite. He came home tired and crusty but had a great time. He still loves Scouts and working on his merit badges and rank advancement. I know we are all excited for our future Eagle Scout:)
No comments:
Post a Comment