An old picture from when I let Bailey, Emma and Nathan ride together to Tower Market. Ben happened to take this picture when he passed them on his way home.
Kate's wild and crazy hair got chopped.
Emma and her Friend, Kirby. They made cupcakes and frosted them over Christmas break. They then thought it would be a good idea to post flyers all over the neighborhood with my cell phone number on it advertising cupcakes for sale. One I found out, they quickly took them down.
Ben's handiwork. We love creating storage in our house.
And I am the best wife ever...making a pie I will never eat. My first ever berry pie! Apparently it was AMAZING. Thank you, Sunset magazine.
Addison needed some cuddling.
Nathan needed to show off and be silly.
The twins needed to tell themselves they are beautiful.
And the three of us needed to kill time waiting for school to start.
Every year on the hundredth day of school, I make special shirts to commemorate.
They loved them!
The kids learned a great lesson about fasting and prayer. Last Sunday, the members in our entire state of California were asked to have a special day of fasting and prayer for rain. It's been pouring:) Emma asked if every rain drop represented one person who prayed and fasted for rain. I told her there was probably a lot more rain than that but it was a sweet way to look at it. The twins only understand that now they get to wear their rain boots.
In addition to being on the Principal's Honor roll, Bailey also received the Mission Award for Science. Each teacher gets to pick two students who they feel excelled in their class and Bailey was picked by his science teacher.
I showed Nathan how to borrow library books for his kindle. He's trying to be quite the reader, even though most of it is just being like his big brother and sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment