It's really the beginning of the year, but this post should close out all of the pictures I need to include. It's been an interesting year to say the least. Above is our girls trip out shopping to get Christmas decorations. As crazy as these girls are, it's fun having ones that love everything girly. Their enthusiasm for even the smallest things in life is quite funny and makes me enjoy even more doing things for them.
Lately, I have been able to bribe the older two to rub my back and get the knots out. They are pretty cheap labor and do a great job.
Krispy Kreme report card doughnuts for the older three! Emma was mad about something in this picture but I don't remember what:)
Thanksgiving morning we went to Nana and Grandpa Scott's house for breakfast. These are the Pinterest inspired snowmen she made for them. I think they turned out super cute and the kids loved them.
Emma and I that morning. We watched the Macy's parade on t.v which I can't remember ever doing. It actually wasn't too bad, even if we just all made fun of everything the whole time.
For actual dinner that day, Pops, Grandma Mo, and the Well family came to our house for dinner. Although, I didn't have to cook anything but the mac n'cheese! Here is the kids table (minus Bailey who I didn't make pose for the picture)
Every Monday morning, our day starts about an hour earlier than Tuesday-Friday. The twins start school early which means we have to get up to Auburn before we even normally would leave. These kids are troopers, and we have only minimal screaming and shouting (usually...)
Ben made these really cool terrariums from random supplies. They don't have to be watered and just sit and look pretty.
This was a big birthday year for Kate and Addison. In our house, you only get a big friend party at 5, 8, 12 and 16. This was their first year having one and they have been planning it since they were 4. So, off we went to Chuck E. Cheese!
Lauren, Maddie and Lily from school
Chuck E. coming over to say hi
The girls had the greatest time and got a ton of tickets.
Blowing out the candles for their fifth year of life. They kept saying over and over how this was their best birthday ever.
We are preparing to go to the snow this month, and I found a great deal on some snow clothes for Nathan. He's got some serious muscles going on.
In Pacific Grove at Ben's work Christmas party weekend.
The girl's came home from staying with Grandma and Boppa while we were away with Santa hats. I think they wore them every day to school until break started.
Nathan and Bailey came home with these hats. Nathan also wore his every day. Bailey almost did but changed his mind last minute:)
The girls were in a small Christmas show at their school.
Their teacher, Mrs. Gallo and her daughter.
Addison sang like a champ and loved every minute of it.
Kate...did not.
It's always funny for me holding babies when it has been so long since I've had one. But it kicks back in quickly and I got this little girl to sleep pretty easily.
On their actual birthday morning, ready to open up a present from Nana
Modeling the present.
Again, this year Melanie invited us up to make gingerbread houses.
Emma had a lead role in her class play about recycle and the environment and a bunch of other junk like that... :)
I think I almost cried laughing so hard as the kids sang about not driving big SUV's, while mine was waiting in the parking lot (along with about another dozen or so of the parents in the class, many of which who don't even fill it up with kids like I do)
Random picture of Nathan. Sometime he can just make you smile.
On December 21, Emma turned double digits!
We celebrated with a joint twin party at our house with family.
Christmas Eve in pajamas from Nana. They are all saying Merry Christmas!
Christmas morning. I made the kids wait in the hall while I took pictures of what Santa had done the night before.
All ready for the attack that is about to happen.
Nathan jumping up and down when he got a kindle. I video taped it just so we could watch it again, he was SO excited. Bailey and Emma didn't realize they were getting one too and it was a little funny to see their faces when they thought just Nathan got one.
Pops and Grandma Mo got Bailey his first rifle. He was really excited, as you can tell by the actual smile on his face.
Later that day we went to Grandma and Boppa's for Christmas dinner. I drew Curtis' name for a present and got him this Dr. Who hat, which to Laurie's dismay he vowed to wear all the time.
Random not from Nathan. Some serious brownie points here.
Kate and Addison in their new boots from Pops and Grandma Mo. They wore them to Church this last Sunday.
I'm grateful to start a new year and see what it has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment