Monday, June 24, 2013

Nathan's Kindergarten Graduation and other scary animals

 Another Oram made it through Kindergarten. Not that Kindergarten is hard, but for Nathan it was borderline. I had to convince the teachers to let me work with him through the summer for him to be able to go to first grade. Call it middle child syndrome, call it Nathan first needed to learn to poop...but I was convincing enough and he moves on!

 Getting his rose
 And his diploma



 Nathan and best bud Rayce.
 Nathan LOVES these two ladies. Good thing he gets them for another year in 1st grade.
 The crew
 His diploma. 

 That same day I drove on a field trip. I almost died when I realized what we would be doing. I am scared of a lot of things but I am really scared of turtles, lizards, snakes, etc..

 Ah! This thing was nasty.
 And a snake?! Emma touched everything. I am glad she did because I am such a scaredy cat and she isn't.





No comments: