Bailey was kind enough to use his passes for Sky Zone and include all of his siblings. It was an hour full of lots of fun and sweat. They are all finally at an age where they can enjoy these places together.
Sporting his new glasses. Apparently, heads grow and other glasses can get too small?!! Hmmm.....new concept for me I guess. Oh well at least I realized it soon enough.
Bailey has been doing really well in school. Not just with running the fastest, as you can see above but also in academics. He has jumped levels in spelling, and has tested out of math intervention. it's been a road of hard steady work for this kid and we are super proud of him.
Next year should be interesting when we have to get up and get going even earlier. These three have hard time getting out of bed every morning.
This is around 2 o'clock. Hopefully they can make it every day in Transitional Kindergarten next year, which doesn't end until 2! Or maybe they will just nap every day on the way home. I'd be fine with that. These two do not take naps at home ever, but still regularly fall asleep in the car.
Most days we enjoy outside time. I sit on my deck and read while the girls ride bikes and scooters.
Addison was "helping" by taking my snack bowl back inside. My bowl of strawberries and whipped cream that still had some whipped cream in it. I'm thinking someone licked the bowl during the journey to the sink.
New haircuts courtesy of our across the street neighbor, Kim.
The addition to our pack of girls is one of the twins from across the street. I am pretty sure that's Kennedy (sorry Kerrington if it is you!)
The weather has been nice enough to run in sprinklers and sunbathe. Summer time is coming, even if it will be interrupted by weeks of rain at some point. Our street is the best in the summer, with lots of kids running around and friends to play with.
Right now I am blogging in between sessions of General Conference. This year we did conference bingo with m&m's. it was a pretty big hit with the kids (it's candy so of course it is!)
This morning, watching together again.
It has been a wonderful conference so far (as always!) I'm excited to hear what is in store for the next session. Questions are always answered during conference (even ones you didn't know you were asking).














No comments:
Post a Comment