Ben has always made fun of my high school because we had an FFA (and maybe had some goats and chickens that would wonder around campus...) But Casa Roble doesn't have anything on Lincoln High School's 500 acre farm. It's the largest high school farm in California, and the students can take science classes there. Every year they have an open house, so we decided to head over this year. I thought Bailey would like to see it, since he is only a few years away from attending Lincoln High.
Nathan feeding the animals
Emma put together an outfit for the event. This makes me chuckle more when I see the high school girls that are in FFA helping with the event and they are in tshirts and jeans. I don't think Emma will ever consider that fashionable enough for farm events:)
Our across the street neighbors came with us. These two girls all but climbed in the fence with the animals-NO FEAR! Kate wouldn't go near anything.
Nathan petting the baby chicks
The hat he is sporting comes from Chris, across the street. Nathan is obsessed with anything army.
I didn't get any hay ride pictures, but we did get a long tour of the grounds on the back of a trailer with hay bales. The kids thought that was the best part. I liked the free BBQ because I didn't have to cook dinner. Bailey is now interested in doing a science class out there, which I think he would really love.




No comments:
Post a Comment