Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Pictures

A while back we had some new pictures taken. When Ben traded legal work for some Mother's Day flowers, it also came with a gift certificate to a local photographer. I never pass up free or pictures:) I downloaded these from her blog site, which is why her logo is all over them. The ones we bought I haven't put up yet and the rate I am going with pictures in my house who knows when they will actually go up?!

I love this family picture of us. All of these were taken at a park here in Lincoln.

 Attacking dad...one of their favorite things to do.

 Cute brothers
Pretty sisters




 Thought I would sneak this one in to compare to above. I noticed the green shirt Emma is wearing in the older picture was one that Addison wore just yesterday!  


So much easier to get group shots as they get older





For extreme cuteness, see below:


 Just after both coming home from the hospital





The Spiderman kiss, sister style:)

Just to add a little of us in there too. 

1 comment:

katie said...

Woah wedding picture! Ben has hair and a goatee! What?!?! I actually think he looks better without hair. I love that you are wearing evening gloves, Kaci!