Kate and Addison love to have me on field trips. 9 years of them down, 6 more to go.
When cleaning out stuff from our house to take to the DI trailer, I had an odd surprise when I opened it up. Apparently someone didn't want their homemade tree with painted dolls as ornaments anymore.
Nathan, as person of the week, modeling the grape caterpillars I brought in. This might possibly be my first real Pinterest success with food art.
Celebrating Dad being awesome at Chevy's. Of course, this calls for tortilla dough on your head.
Robes are an obsession in this house. I am banned from having one because it would probably be all I wear. Instead, I let my children enjoy the beauty of robes.
We love this joke in our house. Yes we are strange, but we also say "poopus" a lot instead of purpose, so this one isn't so bad.
I tried sending the twin to school with covered legs, but I found these tossed in the backseat after I dropped them off. They know what they want I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment