I cannot completely explain how much Nathan LOVES school. He is ready to go, with lunch packed every morning by 7:20. He cries when I won't let him do all his homework the second he gets it. He asks every day if there is school tomorrow and on the weekends when can he go back to school. He asks us how to spell everything. The above picture actually says "fire station." This is his first field trip and he can't wait.
One of the few pictures I had on my camera. The kids thought it would be funny to make Bandit a princess. I won't go into Bandit's health problems in detail, but we are officially on the tail end of this guy's time. We realized that him coming here has probably aggravated his hip problems but we know he is much happier here than he was with the last family. Their kids had outgrown him and here he is bombarded with children just wanting to sit next to him, run with him and play with him. I guess if you gotta go, this is the way to. Who wants to die moping around doing nothing, right?
So my only pictures are of Nathan and the dog...
But there are a lot of things coming and I am really grateful I have kept this blog up and had it printed for over 3 years now. The kids love looking at the older blog books and I know they will love it even more when they are older and will understand my humor better.



1 comment:
I know it might be annoying when Nathan is always asking about school, but I look at that as a good thing that he just wants to learn. Too many kids these days, particularly older ones, don't think that learning is important; it is easier to have others support them, and help them 'get by', than by being self-sufficient through education. So good for Nathan!! He is a cute kid!
Post a Comment