At the beginning of this month, the boys headed to the annual Father Son camp out with our ward. I think it is one of their favorite things every year.
I sent the twins to Pops house and Emma and I went to see Mirror Mirror at Sunrise Mall. Emma loves the Father Son camp out because we only do "girl" things when the boys are gone:)
Bailey went to his last Twilight Camp this year. He had a great time. In a few weeks he will move on to Boy Scouts. I think he has been waiting for this since he was four years old.
We took a family with us to Six Flags this month. The twins stayed home with Alyssa, but will still get their fair share of the theme park this year.
This was one of Nathan's favorites. I hate spinning rides but you usually end up doing things for your kids you wouldn't care to.
Emma rode every crazy roller coaster she could. This girl is a serious thrill seeker.
Our friends daughter Zoie. This picture is just too hilarious:)
Nathan getting soaked in the water area.
We are looking forward to going more this year. I think the season passes were a good idea this year. If only Disneyland were closer I think we would live there...
Nathan's face painting choice at Guiding Fitness' Fit Fair.
Kate disappeared for a while and I found her out here with an audience hitting the ball.
Addison wouldn't let them paint her face, but loved her arm balloons.
Emma as a butterfly.











No comments:
Post a Comment