I can't remember where I was (probably the shower?) But when I came out Nathan had decided to make himself a snack...I caught him doing this all by himself.
Apparently this was his first meal that he didn't finish. Now cereal and a PB sandwich still tell me nothing about the time of day it was. Nathan would eat both of these things morning noon and night.
This is how Addison looks most days. I think the fireman hat with the princess dress work well together. And we can't forget about the mandatory box of cereal my children carry around all day long
Hard to tell here but they were pretending to be chickens I think. It was funnier in person. These three come up with some of the craziest games during the day. Many involve hiding in closets.
Getting ready for story time. It's our new pre-nap routine. They all sit down and we read a few stories and then they each pick a song. Usually it is the same songs over and over, but sometimes I can work a new one in there.
Kate in her new swimsuit, which she loves and never wants to take off. Today we were at a ward BBQ swim party so the twins were in heaven wearing their swimsuits. Even though they didn't swim. This also showcases Kate's special spot on her blankie. She HAS to have this near her at all times whenever she is going to sleep.
Addison modeling her swim suit (the exact same one, as I have learned to not buy new things that are not identical!) Well, except their summer shoes-they each picked their own and they were different.
We are looking forward to summer and all the fun things we have planned. So I will have lots more pictures to document and being summer have a better excuse for my children being naked all the time!










1 comment:
So cute! I don't think I would recognize Nathan if he did have clothes on. Haha! Got to love it! Potty training is the worst!
Post a Comment